'ybi' Vision Statement
To provide an outstanding independent Building Inspection and Consultancy Service to clients.'ybi' Mission Statement
To give our customers and clients the opportunity, satisfaction and reassurance of make an informed decision before they buy, sell or invest in a property and to provide expert advice in relation to construction dispute and maintenance issues.'ybi' Values and Guiding Principles
- Our Integrity. Always
- Our Team. Our business operations are dependent on our team: their values, attitudes, abilities and actions and therefore a high priority. Our teams communication, education and relationships are one of our highest and valued resources that reflects our ability to offer a customer focused and informed service.
- Our Clients. Each of our clients are treated as individuals with respect and dignity at all time to provide the highest level of customer service available.
Your Building Inspection was founded in 2002. Graham Thorpe joined 'ybi' in 2006 and in 2009 purchased the existing company.
Graham has over 35 years experience within the building and construction industry. He has a Carpentry trade background and has held positions within the industry ranging from Carpenter, Foreman, Housing Supervisor to Construction Manager. He is a Registered Builder and a member of the Master Builders Association (MBA). Graham is also an Accredited Building Consultant and a member of the Australian Society of Building Consultants (NSW).
'ybi' specializes in building inspections and consultancy services.
'ybi' also offers experience and professional knowledge in...
- Pre-Purchase or Pre-Sale building inspections
- Progress & Handover Construction Reporting
- Home Warranty Insurance Inspections
- Dilapidation, Defects, Maintenance & Special Purpose Reporting
- Commercial and Strata Inspections
- Building Dispute Resolution, Expert Witness, NCAT and Scott Schedule preparation
'ybi' proudly services Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Maitland, Cessnock, Hunter Valley, Singleton, Port Stephens & Central Coast Areas.
'ybi' holds current Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.